First of all, THANK YOU to all who attended. This was as good conference of ideas and hopefully some fruitful growth for 2017. Some of the results are:
- Affirm rainout policy of next event is a double event–no triples–3 hr early start if evening event
- 2 races will include the interloop as an add–1 day, 1 evening
- Raceday schedules will be NO LESS than 1 hour between heat 1, heat 2, feature
- Bodywork for LO206 classes may be CIK or “full body” and can be mixed
- Seats must be unaltered as manufactured and conform to seatback height and position
- Two new junior LO206 classes–Age 7-12 w/green slide @ 265# as well as Age 12-15 w/yellow slide @ 310#
- New LO206 Masters class–Age 35+ @ 390#
- 14 race (count best 12) season avoiding ALL holidays, mothers day, 206cup races (north, central, grand). See website but Apr 1, 8, 22, 29, Jun 3, 17, Jul 15, Aug 12, 26, Sep 9, 16, 23, Oct 7, 14.
- Yamaha shootout on Apr 29–More details soon
- Funday on Sat of memorial day weekend–MARK YOUR CALENDAR– agenda in the works
- New concessions person that has a food truck business but will operate from our building serving a variety of food items–menu is being created and will be posted.
Watch for a future post on FNL and endurance enhancements.