We have wet conditions now, with forecast for heavy rain until at least noon.  This will activate a second race on the second rain date.  This means both rain dates are now double events.

Those that pre-registered were NOT processed for charges.  We need to consider banquet planning.  We reserved prior to COVID but what do we think is the smart thing to do now?