Last year I was asked for a tire contract for the LO206 classes as an option to lease tires for the Points Races. This idea was more well received than I anticipated. Several have asked if it will be available in 2021. We will be offering the same program as before and just, as a refresher, the guidelines are as follows:
- Cost is $160 for the base plus $60 for each set desired. This is a season contract so the number of sets will need to be determined when purchasing. This allows me to guarantee tires are in stock when needed.
- Changes are scheduled by the racer and price includes mounting
- Contract is per racer NOT a multiple racer group
- Tires returned MUST be the same ones issued
- Damaged tires beyond “normal” wear will be chargeable
- MGRL2 tires — Any size — 4.60 or 6.00 are available
- Serviceable used set must be turned in at the start or end of the year
As always, if this option does not appeal to you, purchase to own is still available as well as rental for just one race which allows racers to legally compete w/o having to buy a set.