Tire rental contracts (RL2 for the 206 classes) were popular in 2021. We will continue, with a similar outlook for 2022. This lease contract is available because we use the “scuffs” on our rental fleet. This year we will be giving all, that desire, a copy of the contract so details can be referenced.
We will be offering the same program as before and just, as a refresher, the guidelines are as follows:
- Cost is $165 for the base plus $65 for each set desired. This is a season contract so the number of sets will need to be determined when purchasing. This allows me to guarantee tires are in stock when needed.
- Changes are scheduled by the racer and price includes mounting
- Contract is per racer NOT a multiple racer group
- Tires returned MUST be the same ones issued
- Last set MUST be returned at year end (This is a lease) unless a serviceable set of RL2’s is approved for exchange when getting first set
- Damaged tires beyond “normal” wear will be chargeable
- MGRL2 tires — Any size — 4.60 or 6.00 are available — or 7.10 (not popular)
As always, if this option does not appeal to you, purchase to own is still available, as well as rental for just one race which allows racers to legally compete w/o having to buy a set. Rentals, using our wheels (metric), or your wheels, for a single race may be “scuffs”, with more than half tread, if we have available.