This page is intended to inform racers about the procedures which are in place to satisfy COVID precautions.
Our Illinois Governor has developed a Restore Illinois plan. ALL sections of the state have met the metrics to move to phase 4. The Gov stated that in his broadcast to be effective on June 26.
- Open for practice/rentals
- Ask you not to come if you have covid symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath or association in the last 14 days with a person that is covid positive.
- RESERVATIONS encouraged as we must adhere to group size requirements
- NO ADMISSION W/O WRISTBAND — Those w/o wristbands will be treated as general public and not monitored as long as they stay on the “71 side” of the concession building.
- We will sell driver and crew wristbands to try and accommodate more racers
- Enforce social distancing and masks — Park 30 ft apart (we have a large area)
- Restrict access to buildings — allowing single occupancy bathroom usage
We are planning to return to our normal 10-sunset hours
We will rotate classes if we have multiple groups
CALL for reservations as space is limited. Reservations secured w/payment. Minors release can be printed from website and filled out prior to arrival.
Enter the property and REMAIN IN VEHICLE. Use the entrance nearest Rt 71 and proceed to the orange gate near concessions as the entrance near registration will be closed. WE WILL BRING YOUR PREPURCHASED WRISTBANDS TO YOU IN YOUR VEHICLE.
Any rental equipment used will be sanitized and “quarantined” for 48 hours
COST for Practice – we are selling driver passes @ $40 each and crew passes @ $15
COST for Rentals – we are selling ONLY driver packages @ $100 each Package includes wristband/driver pass + insurance + 3 driving sessions
NO REFUNDS – rain checks will be issued if we cancel due to inclement weather
WE MUST ENFORCE RULES AS IT COULD EFFECT OUR LIVELIHOOD